咨询电话: 010 - 58404817 英汉品牌旗下十二年专注北京英语口语!唯一官方网址:www.wjokyy.com

这些西餐厅常用英语口语你都会了吗?

有的人梦想着用双脚走遍世界,而有的人则渴望用一张嘴吃遍世界。西餐不同于中餐,去正宗西餐厅掌握一些西餐常用英语口语对话是必须的,不能因为影响了整个美好的氛围。下面就由小编来为大家详细介绍一些西餐厅常用英语口语。

关于座位预定

这些西餐厅常用英语口语你都会了吗?

这些西餐厅常用英语口语你都会了吗?

接受订座时(电话或面谈),须问清必要的事项:桌数、时间、订桌人的姓名(及地点)等,有时还会当场谈及价格(可介绍客人与经理或主管洽谈)。

(H: Hostess?迎宾员;?? G: Guest? 顾客)

1、Good morning!/ Good afternoon!/ Good evening! This is Qin Yuanchun Chinese restaurant.May I help you? / What can I do for you?

早上好!/ 中午好!/ 晚上好!/沁园春中餐厅,需要帮忙吗?

G:I’d(would) like to reserve a table.

我想预定座位。

2、Certainly,could(would) you please tell me your name? / May I have your name, sir/ madam?

好的,请问您叫什么名字?

G:My name is Wilson.

我的名字叫威尔林。

3、What time would you like to book a table? / your table?

您要订几点的餐?

G:a:July the first, At eight o’clock for dinner.

七月一日,八点晚餐。

B:At six o’clock for dinner?tonight.

今晚六点晚餐。

At twelve o’clock?noon for lunch today.

今天中午12点的午餐。

4、How many people in your party? / How many are there in your party?

您们总共几位?

G:A table?for six.

总共六位。

5、(Repeat)A table for six, at six o’clock for dinner tonight, is that all right? Thank you very much, Mr. Wilson.

(重复)六位,晚上六点的晚餐,对吗?非常感谢,威尔森先生。

G:Thank?you.

谢谢!

6、It’s my pleasure, Bye-bye!(You are welcome, Bye-bye!)

非常乐意为您服务/不用谢或不客气。

7、I’ll arrange it for you right away.

请稍等,我立刻为您安排。

关于服务程序

西餐厅常用英语口语服务

A、迎客、就座。

8、Good afternoon, sir / madam.

下午好!先生/小姐。

9、Welcome to our restaurant.

欢迎您到我们餐厅来。

10、Glad to?meet you.

很高兴见到您。

11、It’s a?surprise to see you again. How are you?

(很惊讶)很高兴再见到您,怎么样,好吗?

12、I’m fine. Thanks,? And you?

很好,谢谢!您呢?

13、Happy new year!

新年好!

14、Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

15、A table?for how many?

请问您们几位?

16、Do you have a reservation? / Have you any reservations / Have you made a reservation?

您们有预定吗?

17、I’m sorry, The restaurant is fully booked / is full now, Would you please wait a moment?

对不起,餐厅现在客满,请您再等一会儿好吗?

18、One table over there is almost ready, I’ll call you then.

那边有一张桌子快空出来了,到时我再叫您。

19、Would you like to try our other Chinese restaurant?

您介意到我们酒店另一个中餐厅去吗?

20、May I?recommend our…VIP box for you?

我向您推荐……(贵宾包厢)。

21、Sir/madam, would you like the table by the window or near the corridor?

先生/小姐,您喜欢靠窗还是靠过道的桌子?

22、This way, please, / Please come this way./ Would you care to step this way?

请往这边走。

23、Follow?me, please / After you, please

请跟我来。 / 您先请

G:? By the window, please! Please! (By the?corridor, please!)

靠窗的。(靠过道的。)

Is this table?all right?

这张桌子好吗?

G: OK

好的。

B:派热毛巾

(W:Waiter 男服务员 or Waitress)

24、W:Excuse me, Here is your towel. / Have a wash, please.

对不起(打扰了),请用香巾。

G:Thank?you!

谢谢

W:You are welcome.

不客气

C:问茶、上茶

西餐厅常用英语口语茶道

25、W:What kind of tea would you like?

请问您喝什么茶?

G:What kind of tea do you have?

请问你们有什么茶?

26、W:We have black tea, jasmine tea, Longjing tea, Oolong tea, green tea,chrysanthemum tea and so on.

我们有红茶、茉莉花茶、龙井茶、乌龙茶、绿茶、菊花茶等等。

C:Oolong?tea. Please.

乌龙茶。

W:Just a?moment please.

请稍候。

27、W:Excuse me. Here is your Oolong tea, and we present you two cold?dishes, we hope you will like them.

打扰了,这是您要的乌龙茶,这是我们赠送的两碟小菜,希望您能喜欢。

D:铺席巾、斟酱油、剥筷子套

28、W:Excuse me. Would you like some soy sauce or vinegar, sir / madam?

抱歉打扰一下。先生/小姐,您要来些酱油或醋吗?

E:写菜、上菜&建议

西餐厅常用英语口语上菜

29、W:May I take / have your order now?/Are you ready to order now?

请问您现在可以点菜了吗?

G:Not?yet.

还没好。

30、W:Please take your time./ Please look at the menu first.

请先看菜单/请慢慢看。(请慢用)

G:Well, what could you recommend?

唔,你有什么好介绍?

31、What is your favorite?

请问您最喜欢吃什么菜?

32、How about the daily special“…”

尝一下今天的特别介绍“……”

33、It’s our chef’s recommendation.

这是我们厨师的拿手好菜。

34、I suggest you have a taste of this… (dish)

我建议您尝尝这道菜。

35、Would you like to try our special…? I’m sure?you will enjoy it.

您愿意试一下我们的特色菜,…,我肯定您一定会喜欢的。

36、May I recommend…to you?

我推荐您…

37、We have a very nice dish today,…It’s delicious and worth a try.

我们今天有道非常棒的菜,…,美味可口,值得一试。

38、Today’ s special is …

今天的特色菜是…

39、May I recommend…

您要来一份水饺吗?它是中国的传统美食。

40、This dish is delicious and worth a try

这道菜鲜美可口,值得一试。

41、This dish is in typical Cantonese style.

这是道典型的粤式风味菜。

42、These are our local famous dishes.

这些都是我们的地方名菜。

43、What vegetable (soup) would you like?

您喜欢什么蔬菜(汤)?

44、I beg?your pardon?

请再说一遍。

45、(Repeat?order):May I repeat your order?

(重复)我可以重复一下您所点的菜吗?

46、Excuse?me, here is… (food).Enjoy your meal (Please take your time).

对不起/打扰了,这是…(菜),请慢用。

47、Your fish will take fifteen minutes to prepare.

您的鱼需要十分钟才能做好。

48、The chicken has five minutes left.

您点的鸡还差5分钟才能做好。

49、Just a?moment please, The dishes will be ready right away.

请稍等,菜马上送来。

50、If you are in a hurry / If time is pressing for you,may I arrange a snack for you?

如果您赶时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐饭菜好吗?

51、I’m so?sorry, it’s my fault, I’ll change it for you right away.

对不起,这是我的错,我马上给您换另外一碟。

52、It’s so?happens that…is not available now. Would you like to try…? I’ m sure you will?enjoy it.

很不巧,今天没有……了,你是否要尝一尝……?我想您会喜欢的。

53、I’m sorry to inform you that we only sell the whole body of the Roasted Peking?Duck.

很抱歉,我们餐厅的片皮鸭仅限于整只出售。

54、This dish will take more time to cook. Would you mind waiting a few more minutes?

您点的这道菜需要较长的时间烹制,您介意多等一会吗?

55、I’m sorry that dish/ fish/ beverage…you ordered is not available (sold out) now.

真是十分抱歉,您点的这道菜/鱼/饮料……刚刚卖完了。

56、I’m awfully sorry to hear that this dish has gone bad. Will you be so kind as to?allow me to change it for another?

听说这道菜坏了,我们感到十分抱歉。给您另换一份好吗?

F:点酒水、上酒水

西餐厅常用英语口语酒水

57、What kind of drink (soft drink、beer、mineral?water) would you like?

您需要什么饮料呢?(软饮料、啤酒、矿泉水)? 软饮料:不含酒精的饮料。

58、Would you like some wine with your meal?

您要来点酒吗?

59、Would you like to have a try, sir? Many guests give high comments on this wine.

您要试一试这种酒吗?先生,很多客人对它都赞赏备至。

60、How about you, sir/madam?

您呢?先生/小姐,要来点什么?

61、Would you like it straight or on the rocks?

您喜欢净饮还是加冰?(加冰水、加打水)

62、Try,please.

请先品尝。

63、Would you like some more beer?

请问您要加点啤酒吗?

Yes, Just a?little more.

好的,请再加一点就可以了。

G:上菜

64、Would you mind serving now?

现在可以上菜了吗?

65、Excuse?me.

(上菜时)对不起,请让一让

66、Here is?the deep fried pigeon that is the famous dish of our restaurant, please enjoy?it.

这是我们餐厅的招牌菜“手撕鸽”,请慢用。

H:饭后操作:

67、The?food you ordered has been served, Would you like anything else?/ The dish (s)you ordered has (have) been served, sir. Is it enough?

您的菜已经上齐了,你还要加点菜吗?

G:No,Thanks, It’ s enough.?????? 不,谢谢了,够了。

68、Would?you like some fresh fruit or dessert?

您需要来点水果或甜点吗?

G:No, Thanks.????????????????? 不,谢谢了,够了。

69、Have?you finished? May I take it (them) away?

您用餐完了吗?我可以把(这些)撤走吗?

70、May I?take this plate away?

我可以撤退这个盘子吗?

71、Here is?a fresh fruit plate for you from our manager.

这是我们经理送您的水果盘。

相关内容推荐: 北京英语口语培训班

write essay for you
扫描二维码